beau jeune homme

Thursday, February 15, 2007

a move - not a farewell


Dear All Readers,

I would like to let you know that by now this blog will be no longer active. You guys can still read it but there'll be no new post in here. You can still give comments, and i can still read and response to it. You guys can still shout in the box and i can hear it.

And by now, i let you know that i move to

www.diaryfrilo.net

I hope you could change my address on your links to the above address. I really hope you don't mind.

I am looking forward to meet you on my new site.
Thanks for the time we're connected through this blog and hopefully it will be better relationship through the new one.

Good Bye. Hiks Hiks.

Frilo Fitrasali Hutagalung

Labels:

posted by frilo at 7:44 PM

4 Comments:

eh, apa hubungannya kehengkangan lu sama lu nampang di depan mobil? huehehehe...

9:29 PM  

Karena gw pindah pake tuh mobil keknya..hahaha..becanda..
Ga ada hubungannnya sih..Tapi biar lebih mantaps aja..apaan sih fril ?

6:37 AM  

Submit your Blog to our Newest PR 3 Web Directory for Bloggers. Visit KeywordDir.info

9:42 PM  

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home